romanshirasaki.com 日本生まれドイツ育ちのトリリンガルです。ドイツの大学で情報工学を学び、ウェブ、ネットワーク、IoT、エンベッド等の経験があります。 ドイツ語、日本語、英語のスキルを活かしたフリーランス翻訳者としても働いております。 Trilingual Software Engineer with experience in Computer Networks, Embedded Systems and Web Development. Born in Japan and raised in Germany. Solid understanding of Computer Science and programming with a Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communications Technology. Strong communications skills as a native German / Japanese speaker with experience as a freelance interpreter.
語学力とプログラミングスキルを活かしてグローバルな市場で「生活をよりアクセシブルにする」ソフトウェアプロダクト作りに取り組みたいです。 My mission is to make software products on a global market that ”help people to make their life more accessible".
• Worked in an international team of 14 providing security tests and consulting for manufacturers of automotive electronic controlling units (ECUs). • Enforced better communication between our team and the customers through interpreting at meetings, which led to smoother cooperation with the customer.
• Tokyo, Berlin, Nuremberg • Interpreted at customer meetings for various companies working in different industries such as electric/mechanical engineering or tourism. • Consulted companies coming from Germany to Japan (or vice versa) for a better communication and negotiation with their business partners.
• Implemented a low-budged Low Power Wide Area Network transmitter on the physical and data link layer on Arduino. • Successfully developed an optimized program in C/C++ that could generate a highly accurate symbol rate.
• Bachelor Thesis: Implementation of an IoT transmitter on Arduino • Relevant coursework: Algorithms and Data Structures, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Systems Programming, Computer Network, Electronic Circuit Technology, Embedded Systems, etc.
• Organizing yearly exchange programs with a team of 10 to 20 for up to 40 Japanese/German participants. • Successfully gathered over 30 applicants for the program through advertisement in social media and live presentations about the program for interested candidates.