No description available.
Get is a global, social purchasing platform revolutionising ticketing and retail transactions. Our product is an end-to-end platform for student groups and businesses to help them manage their memberships and events more effectively, so that they can serve their members better.
We’ve serviced $6M USD+, across 17 universities, 500+ clubs and 220k users in the APAC region and are expanding rapidly. In HK, we currently partner with student groups/societies in HKU, CUHK, CityU, PolyU and OpenU. We are ambitious, fearless and focused on delighting our customers and users. Backed by investors who believed in Grab, Spotify, Palantir, Meetup.
We want to be the new standard for ticketing and retail, by offering an online all-in-one virtual payment hub for businesses, student clubs, unions and societies to easily manage their member base, events and transactions. We want users to be able to continually discover new purchases on our platform, and for businesses/retailers to grow their reach.
Features on our platform:
• Event ticketing/registration (e.g. orientation camps, galas, small dinners, sporting payments)
• Merchandise sales (e.g society hoodies/bags/t-shirts)
• Student association membership fees (e.g $60HKD for annual membership)
• Member base directory (search, sort & filter functions)
• Finances: Instant transaction dashboard (exportable Excel files for your treasurer)
Fields of Study: Any discipline
Education Level: None
Year of work experience: Ideally have completed 1 internship before, although we are open to hiring fresh interns who are willing to learn
Get on board!
What’s so special about working at Get
- Being part of a disruptive industry/technology
- Ability to wear different hats and learn different skills, as long as -you take ownership
- Work with a culturally diverse team (guess how many nationalities we’ve got!)
- Freedom to succeed and fail
- Connect and collaborate with like-minded people
- Flexible working hours
What you’ll be working on:
- Connect Get with student communities across Hong Kong
- Persuade and onboard student communities to use the platform
- We believe in helping our partners succeed: assist the student communities in making the most out of the platform, help out with queries
- Understand and consolidate students/users’ needs, and share them with the rest of the business and product team so that improvements can be made
- Represent Get at student events
- Design content and campaigns that will engage new and existing users
- Work with the team on content for Get’s platforms, including Instagram and our blog
- Carry out promotional activities when necessary
- Communicate & collaborate with team members
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Curious, driven self-starter; innovative and proactive
- Passionate about technology, start-ups, business growth strategy
- Completed an internship before (bonus points if it was with a tech firm/start-up)
- Outgoing individual who is a clear and persuasive communicator