Compass Offices began in 2009, grown out of frustration with serviced office operators who hid their pricing and provided inconsistent service.
Compass was built around the vision that we wanted to help our customers grow their businesses and provide an environment that’s a great place to work.
Our first business centre opened in 2009 in Hong Kong and we’ve been growing ever since. Now we have over 35 centres (60 floors) located in 9 cities serving over 11,000 customers.
Compass Offices emerged from our desire to help businesses focus on their core activities. We guide you to the space and freedom of mind to do so.
We evolved from being a client to being a supplier of serviced offices because we knew we could do better than what we experienced. We decided to be pro-active: we transformed our own dissatisfaction into developing a comprehensive, valuable and enjoyable customer experience for serviced offices.
Compass is dedicated to providing inspiring workspaces supported by professional services which enable our customers to focus on what they do best. Our clientele includes growing start-ups, entrepreneurs, independent professionals, MNCs and enterprise teams.
Our workspace advantage combines affordability, scalability, technology and choice; all within a portfolio of flexible workspaces designed to meet today’s new ways of working.
Compass Offices is the largest serviced office provider in Hong Kong (over 5,000 workstations) with our network reaching Australia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Singapore and Vietnam.
Join us today as our Client Service Executive and you are entitled to:
-> Excellent work location (Along the MTR lines; Close to public transport)
-> Work-life balance (5-day Monday to Friday work; Office-hour)
-> Be part of a fast-expanding MNC headquartered in Hong Kong (35+ centres; 9 cities)
-> Entry ticket to one of the fastest expanding industries
[Fresh Graduates are welcome]
What are your responsibilities?
• Work as a team to ensure smooth operations and to exceed client's expectation in service delivery
• Work closely and provide excellent service to our clients such as greeting, phone handling, secretarial service, concierge service, check-in/check-out, basic IT support and ad hoc request
• Assisting with billing and booking system operations, inventory control and other administrative tasks to ensure smooth and transparent work environment
• Maintain a high level of alertness and professionalism by anticipating and responding to clients and their guests
Who are we looking for?
• Prior experience in customer service and administration is a plus
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
• Proficient in Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Resourceful, proactive, well organized and able to multi-task
• Customer oriented mindset with excellent interpersonal skill
• Open minded, willing to learn, good team player and with “Can-Do attitude”
All applications will be treated strictly confidential for recruitment purpose only.
|Looking for||Client Service Executive|
|Founder||Mr. Andrew Chung|
|Founded on||September, 2009|
|Industries||Construction / Real Estate / Home|
There are no recommendations yet.