WIL offers a full range of employment programs and services that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of immigrants and newcomers to Canada, Australia, Denmark, Austria, UK, Poland, etc. We specialize in accessing candidate resumes, and link them with employers, and help you need to prepare f
WIL is a non-profit community organization that has been providing quality employment support services and career development solutions to the London community since 1984.
WIL offers a full range of employment programs and services that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of immigrants and newcomers to Canada, Australia, Denmark, Austria, UK, Poland, etc. We specialize in accessing candidate resumes, and link them with employers, and help you need to prepare for work in any country on international scale.
Job Purpose - The post holders manage and coordinate the Federation's support to the Afghan Red Crescent Society in the implementation of the Polio and Routine Immunization Project.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assess and analyse trends, risks and conditions for delivering project benefits, results and services
2. Check project on consistency (and compliance), especially with (evidence-based) approaches, policies, procedures, standards, methodologies, instruments, theories and practices
3. Check project on effectiveness, especially for meeting the needs of people, expectations and capacities of ARCS and partners;
4. Check project on efficiency, especially for wasting supplies, money and time
5. Develop and implement the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting functions within Immunization program concerning with the ARCS and IFRC teams.
6. Support the development of a planning dashboards to track and monitor program quality and minimize operational gaps
7. Track and monitor program performance indicators and ensuring the realization of benefits and delivering of results
8. Monitor efforts to intensify routine immunization in the insecure areas and low performing districts to raise population immunity
9. Tracking and monitor program performance indicators and provide support to ARCS to meet program performance measures
10. Manage efficiently the project budget and financial expenses related to the project activities; assume responsibility and accountability for the project financial part as budget holder
11. Support ARCS in enhancing its safety and security in the field with the wider integration of the safer access tools and methodologies into the field operations of the ARCS Health teams
12. Develop project concepts and proposals towards scaling up efforts in this field